If you haven’t ordered your groceries from Walmart-To-Go you are missing out but lots of people don’t know you can shop for your pet supplies and have them delivered for a small fee or pick them up curbside at the store for free.
Not only can you get basic pet food but Walmart has thousands of items for your furry, feathered, scaled and finned pets.
Walmart stocks 620 varieties of dog food and treats including both canned & kibble and 307 different dog supplies like feeding bowls, kennels, balls, toys, collars, leashes, brushes, shampoo, medications, beds, you name it you can get it delivered or pick it up curbside.
You can have matching cat and dog feeding bowls for your crew. We like these stainless steel variety. Pet owners need to use stainless or glass over plastic bowls for the fur kids because plastic can scratch and then bacteria can form in their dishes. I run mine through the dishwasher regularly too so I need quite a few here. These stainless steel dog bowls are $8.97.
Cat Supplies at Walmart-To-Go
For our cats you can get both supplies & food at your door including canned and kibble cat food from IAMs, Purina, Fancy Feast plus kitty treats and more. You can get those big heavy tubs of kitty litter delivered.. I order those every time with my grocery order and I really hate lugging those big things up to the check out counter and dragging them into the house. Walmart has 354 food options, 59 varieties of kitty litter, deodorizers and boxes. I had no idea there were that many options as I’ve been using Tidy Cat forever!
Along with food Walmart carries 91 different things to care for and spoil your cat including kitty condos, scratching posts, laser pointers, brushes, nail trimmers, brushes and these cute stainless steel cat bowls for only $3.97 each to match the one’s you got for your dog above.
Walmart has 190 items for fish care, 57 for your birds and 75 items for the reptiles and rodents in your house.
You can really spoil your pooch by making them some of these easy 3 ingredient dog treats and you can get everything you need at Walmart!
Easy Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter (the no junk kind!)
- 1 cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour (or wheat free if your dog has grain allergies)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350º
- First stir pumpkin and peanut butter then add the flour gradually by 1/4 cup at a time until it’s the right consistency to roll out. At a mile high in Colorado we tend to need a bit more flour so adjust for your cooking conditions.
- Roll out the dough and use cute dog bone cookie cutters or plain round ones by using a small glass or measure cup. I like to use the mini hearts, stars and gingerbread men and use these for training treats or make bigger ones to keep him busy while we are eating dinner.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool completely. Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container or freeze for later
The great thing about baking for your dogs is that they are REALLY NOT PICKY! If you over bake or under bake a little bit… it’s ok!! Your dog can taste the love.
Your neighbors will be so envious when they see that pretty truck with the happy green colors pull up in the neighborhood and stop at your house. Oh how I love it when they haul all my groceries in and deliver them to my kitchen counter.
If this is your first time ordering, click this link and get $15 off your first Walmart – To – Go order
To save more time, I’m also going to be doing my Regular grocery shopping at Walmart ONLINE too!
As a participant in the Walmart Grocery to Go program, I’ve received a personal invite and payment for my time and efforts in creating this post.
FULL DISCLOSURE – I use and the adore Walmart To Go service even when I’m not being compensated! #TrueStory My honest opinions are not for sale!